"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This design was taken from a flag dating from 1803.
- The design was taken from old village seals dating back to the 16th century.
- The designs were taken from screens of the Muromachi period.
- Because the furniture was basically a fiction, its craftsmanship and design was not taken seriously.
- Its design was taken from Army cots first made in the late 19th century.
- The original designs were taken from concept stage to production in 12 months.
- The classical design was taken from examples in Athens.
- The presidential chair is new, but its design was taken from a 19th Century church furniture catalogue.
- The reverse design was taken from a half penny token issued in 1816 as an memorial to Brock.
- The design was taken from those used by Hulagu to batter down the walls of Baghdad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.