"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The threads also can be made with many variations such as the materials, size, color and design.
- Other areas, such as technology and design, have been added since.
- This level is concerned with things such as purpose, function and design.
- The daily operations of the paper, such as sales and graphic design, are handled by a full-time staff.
- The trick is to combine new skills, such as computer-aided design, with the light manufacturing already in the area.
- Consumers have to trade off the environmental benefits against other attributes such as higher price, better performance and better design.
- Many professionals pursue advanced degrees in related subjects, such as industrial design, fine art or education.
- A second resolution was passed calling for smaller class sizes, particularly in practical subjects such as design and technology.
- Schools may charge for materials in classes such as woodwork and design when the student is able to take the finished project home.
- Starting in the 1990s the construction company started adding other services, such as design and real estate development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.