"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now it's a dark green soapstone whose carved design still bears some traces of an old mahogany-colored stain.
- Just how involved designers are -or should be - with the designs bearing their names is a subject of some debate.
- Beck's final design, in 1960, bears a strong resemblance to the modern-day map.
- The final design bears some resemblance to the St Pancras railway station in London.
- The ship's design (as in the comic) bears a striking resemblance to Composite Superman.
- The resultant design bears a close resemblance both cosmetically and in the engineering employed.
- Contrary to a common belief, the design did not bear any resemblance to Adolf Hitler's signature.
- Obviously, the design bears no resemblance to contextualism, in the customary sense of the term.
- The design bears little resemblance to the derivative contextual aesthetic promoted by preservation groups and local community boards in recent decades.
- For this time the design does bear some resemblance to what Wright himself had in mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.