"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The excess associated with avant-garde design suddenly looks old.
- Her avant-garde design was radical glass structure that surrounded the main theatre.
- There isn't a single piece of avant-garde design in the place.
- The Iraqi architect's avant-garde designs were for many years considered unbuildable.
- A simple, yet rather avant-garde design, it appeared on the nose section of the company's aircraft.
- With his late avant-garde designs created after 1940, he pointed the way forward to the 1950s.
- Under him, the new campus of this 365-year-old university has been transformed into a showcase for avant-garde design.
- Later, it influenced the Japanese and is still a factor in avant-garde designs.
- There are always the avant-garde designs that aren't really intended to be big sellers.
- In a similar way one may draw again comparisons with German avant-garde design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.