"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Similarly, the shoe design must allow for foot stability in many positions without excessive stiffness.
- "The flaws in the shoe design would show up."
- With the help of new climbing shoe designs, route development in the 1960s jumped well into 5.10 territory.
- Hatfield joined Nike in 1981, and in 1985 started working on shoe design.
- The company is also introducing flashier shoe designs for women.
- In 1994, he bought back the business, but continues to manufacture his shoe designs in Spain.
- Sherman knew little about shoe designs, but it registered on him that this one was of the moment.
- Then one said they planned new shoe designs three years in advance.
- His first interest, evident in drawings that he began making while quite young, was in shoe design.
- He was eventually granted several patents for shoe design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.