"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design itself carries sound to a myriad of hidden locations, so that one never knew who might be listening.
- The design of the flag carries cultural, political, and regional meanings.
- The functional European design of the 300M carries over to the interior.
- The basic design carried all the way through the 2004 model year, but with hundreds of thousands of improvements over the years.
- A bold design, very striking, but she could carry it off, though many ladies couldn't.
- As I've told you, your designs will carry your name.
- The design permits the entire deal of four hands to be passed, carried or stacked securely with the cards hidden from view.
- In these kinds of movies, design carries a lot of weight.
- These designs carried the ideal of experimentation forward into practical application.
- The designs carry unique aesthetic legacy of the American 1930's style.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.