"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The level designs are lacking visually, as well as the fighting in the game is too repetitive.
- Because the design lacks aerodynamic refinement it requires more power than most aircraft its weight to fly.
- However, the early designs lacked the range and speed to keep up with the fleet they were supposed to protect.
- Despite being a family car, the interior design lacks cup holders, which normally come standard in saloons.
- Although the Board unveiled its proposed design for the project in 1929, the design still lacked a unifying architectural look.
- Farree looked, but that design was lacking.
- The fussy 9/11 designs also lack the power of narrative.
- They also claimed that the designs lacked the required novelty and nonobviousness to be valid.
- A sturdy design, it lacked an advanced mechanical supercharger until 1943.
- The designs "are lacking in distinction and have small claim to originality," Armstrong wrote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.