"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shown to friends and family, private interior design commissions followed.
- He often combines his research activities with design commissions.
- Perhaps the intention is to be seated at the table later, when design commissions are passed around?
- He continued to pursue these crafts his entire life, supplementing his income with design commissions and art sales.
- He quickly gained a large number of design commissions from clients in northern Europe.
- She has received design commissions, including one for the exterior of a sports centre in Sydney.
- By contrast, she was successful in receiving over 40 interior design commissions for store renovations.
- The 1990s and 2000s (decade) also brought his share of design commissions in the field of desktop computing.
- In 1922, a devastating fire destroyed the interior of the Hotel, so that Walton's original design commission has been lost.
- It was the first documented design commission of a man who became really famous, Asher Benjamin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.