"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was the big old tool chest that had been my father's.
- He then called out to Christian, and there was another argument, not only with respect to the tool chest, but as to the carpenter himself.
- This house was so big you had to have a tool chest for every floor of it.
- I saw him take something from the tool chest before he left this afternoon.
- We got a tool chest, you know, out in back.
- Either that, or he had been captured and stuck in a tool chest, too.
- I looked in my tool chest for what was available.
- "Their tool chest is perfect for the current environment," he said.
- His old tool chest was here, on the first floor under the stairs.
- Before he died in 1925, Studley gave the tool chest to a friend.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.