"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My chest had ached then, too, this very same way.
- Her chest ached sharply, too, just as though someone really had been hitting into it.
- My chest ached more than the rest of me.
- Her chest ached with the need to commit herself to him.
- But the laughter burst out of him so hard, his chest ached.
- My chest ached, as if I'd been struck with a hammer.
- My chest ached with the need to draw a good breath.
- His chest ached so terribly that he could not take in a breath.
- Her chest ached with the tears she was determined to hold back.
- He had been running for over five minutes, and his chest ached abominably.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.