"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Using my chest as a pillow, she sets her ear over my heart, and after another long pause, she says, "Yeah, we should."
- Defensive players in lacrosse and hockey are now taught to avoid using their chest to block the ball or puck.
- Three to five people would pile on, often in a long row, with each person sitting between another's legs, using the other's chest for a back rest.
- If he used only his pelvis and his chest, he could shuffle in a two-step inchworm process.
- But he used the bleeding stump of his arm and his chest to stop the hurtling belt.
- Amit, on crutches, swung his shrunken legs at high speed, using his broad chest and shoulders to propel himself.
- Leighton Baines came on and used his chest to provide the assist for Ashley Young's goal.
- It was difficult to keep her back straight, and then gradually, almost without conscious effort, she found herself using his broad chest for support.
- He has been taught as a wide receiver; that is, don't use your chest as a backstop.
- A bondage freak himself, he would get high on dope and then let his sadistic friends use his chest as an ashtray.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.