"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Holding the head to its chest, it waited for the attack.
- She tried to sit up, but he held her close to his chest.
- He held her to his chest and said into the radio, 'We're all safe here,' then turned it off.
- She clasped his hands and held them to her chest.
- I picked up the Blue and held him to my chest.
- He was holding one hand to his chest, apparently deep in thought.
- I melted into him and he held me to his chest.
- She held the child to her chest and slowly rubbed his back.
- He held it to his chest as they started off again.
- Holding him to his chest he shot to the surface, and lifted the child's face clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.