"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Bandit Queen was wearing a bandolier across her chest.
- Inside pockets and a sturdy shoulder bag with the strap worn across your chest are somewhat safer.
- Wearing the V across his chest he played 23 years straight with them including his youth years, a country record.
- He wore an intricate bone pectoral across his bare chest.
- The man wore a black T-shirt with a pink triangle and the word Justice across his chest.
- The gentleman wore a tri-corn hat, vvJth a sash across his chest.
- Each of them wore a blue leather strip across his chest, in addition to the usual weapons and garments.
- Lewis wore a black knee length dress, with a red heart emblem across her chest.
- She's wearing a baby-doll white T-shirt with a little rainbow across her chest.
- He had a knife in the leather belt he wore across his naked chest like a bandoleer, but no gun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.