"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took the baby from Chance, expertly cradling him to his chest.
- He cradled her to his chest as if she were something precious.
- He cradled the severed head to his chest and rocked it.
- I just caught cradling it to my chest, both hands compromised.
- I left him carefully cradling my sword to his chest.
- Cradling him gently to his chest, he turned and started walking toward the arches.
- The mother was handed off to one of the Detail as he cradled the child to his chest and headed back to the tracks.
- He cradled the newborn to his chest for a moment and reminded himself that there really was a God.
- I've watched you cradling it to your chest all this time.
- Alice's dead body, still in its suit, was cradled to his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.