"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Consciously getting a grip on herself she hurried toward the researchers' dorm and the chest freezer.
- Moving in from of the chest freezer he snapped open the lock and raised the lid.
- We had moved our chest freezer from our former home.
- Logan and Steel finished their tour of the premises in the garage, where a large chest freezer was stuck against the far wall.
- A large chest freezer was the only thing in the whole place that looked as if it still worked.
- The room housed a large chest freezer and the gas and electricity meters.
- He returned to the first floor and piled these near the old chest freezer that stood next to the refrigerator.
- One back corner of the store was fenced off with a chest freezer, blocking the entrance like a fort.
- If you're shopping for a chest freezer, don't be overwhelmed by the various price points.
- Kenmore's 16959 is a nicely-priced chest freezer that comes with a black exterior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.