"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You did it for pride, like a medal to wear on your chest.
- "To wear it on their chest, to feel like they're a part of it."
- That much was evident from what he wore on his chest.
- Now you can wear it on your chest with this grid system tee.
- Don't get me wrong: I loved the name and was proud to wear it on my chest.
- She was forced to wear the Star of David on her chest.
- Under the agreement, Moore will wear their logo on his left chest.
- I found out what the purpose of the object is which you're constantly wearing on your chest.
- He showed up wearing a glass case on his chest, which contained a brassiere.
- He wears, on his chest, a sliver of a moon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.