"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The XPress Pro lets you perform a wide range of exercises, with stations for chest presses, shoulder presses, lat pulls, leg lifts, and more.
- Then the Persian Gulf war began, and despite countless push-ups, deep-knee bends and chest presses, he gained weight.
- In this track, participants are invited to lay on their backs on a step, and perform chest presses with the barbell.
- Then they rotated their shoulders like doorknobs, lowered their arms and, using their bodies' own resistance, did a series of chest presses.
- Instead of push-ups you can try the chest press with weights.
- Practically blocking my view, Charlie's leaning so close to the screen, his chest presses against the keyboard.
- Abs, lower back, on to the pec deck and chest press, then on to shoulders and arms.
- Our personal trainers can talk you through these chest presses.
- "So, a chest-press machine would be accessible, but not every conceivable apparatus that could be used for a chest press has to be."
- The dual function press arm provides chest press and independent pec fly exercises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.