"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He tapped the young man's chest with his staff.
- Richard tapped his chest and then pointed to the city.
- He struggled to find more words, and then tapped his chest, for emphasis.
- If only he could made her understand; point down there to that farmhouse, tap your chest.
- The Vashni put out a hand and tapped my chest.
- Then he tapped his chest and said, "They're too close to the heart."
- Also a systematic account of us,' he tapped his chest again, with an analysis and explanation.
- He pointed to Kirby, tapped his own chest, and looked a question.
- He tapped his own chest, in the mud there from the dripping water.
- He tapped his chest and sank down into an empty chair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.