"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They continue to hold their cards close to their furry chests.
- Besides, she'd already been clutched to his nicely furry chest and didn't need to take a look at it again.
- Clutching the bark paper and brush to its furry chest, it told him in an odd, low voice to follow.
- He rubbed them with his furry chest.
- He enters her and she presses herself to his furry chest.
- It stared at me, huge paws tucked close to its furry chest.
- He folded his arms over his furry chest.
- Then he growled, a low menacing rumble from some dark, evil place in his furry chest.
- "Oh, God," she began to say when a bright red dot appeared on Nimrod's furry chest.
- That is why the two started tugging over the teddy bear, a lime green creature with "Love" stamped on its furry chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.