"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I held the phone against my chest and looked at Thorson.
- Holding it against his chest, he stood in the middle of the room.
- She caught his hand in both of hers and held it against her chest.
- Then, he held her against his chest and pushed off the bottom of the pool.
- She pulled the pillow the rest of the way down, holding it against her chest.
- He held the phone against his chest and took a couple of breaths.
- It felt good, so right, to be held and pressed against his chest.
- I discovered that Solomon was holding my head against his chest.
- Patrick reached out and held me gently against his chest.
- He managed to get a firm grip and held it against his chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.