"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They're less able to buy a house without help and more likely to come back to their parents' home to live.
- Would you buy a car without first taking it for a test drive?
- If you simply buy things without any planning then I am sure the bill will go up.
- On the other hand, you could buy a house without a credit check.
- "You would never make enough now to buy a house and a raise a family without a college education," he said.
- One can hardly buy anything without his picture on it.
- They had bought the beer without any, questions being asked about their age.
- They are free to find jobs, or buy drugs, without the authorities watching.
- "I don't think anyone should be able to walk into a shop and buy a gun without any control or questions," she said.
- "I can't believe someone could buy a Council seat without people finding out."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.