"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe it will buy you a few more weeks of life.
- They'd have to clean the place up before they called in the law, and that would buy him even more of a head start.
- The only one music i bought of my life on the web.
- But so far no one has expressed much interest in buying all or part of the company.
- There will be children's activities, too, and everything - except for what you buy, of course - is free.
- And you buy, before we start, one thousand acres of land.
- Most investors did not buy shares that early, of course.
- We bought nearly half a billion dollars worth of buses for two states.
- Do you think her lord will buy it of me?
- Not to buy grace, but of his goodwill to give and want nothing in return.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.