"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A lot of children won't buy off anyone but me.
- You might indeed have been able to buy me off but no longer.
- So many men have been bought off in one way or another.
- "I go to a party and people buy off my back."
- I can't allow myself to be bought off by the other side.
- But if they could be bought off with two or three, that was different.
- The Republican response to this was to buy it off.
- But they've got no Moon to buy us off with this time.
- "What makes you think I want to be bought off?"
- Apparently the family were so against the marriage they tried to buy him off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.