"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But of those 37,000, only 8,000 came back to buy over the next 10 months.
- The club had bought over 18 new players in 2011.
- I'm making a list of the music I'll be buying over the next few months.
- He bought a few things for himself, but over the years sold very little.
- Parents could buy the bonds over the years before their children were ready for college.
- I have bought dozens of them over the last few months.
- I bought two things on the net over the last few days.
- Fireworks, however are still legal to buy for anyone 18 years of age or over.
- And certainly, some investments bought over the phone work out just fine.
- There's nothing you can buy over the counter that would cause the effect we're looking for.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.