"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is still possible to buy a house there for under $200,000.
- We will also be able to buy land under threat of development.
- Do you know why he bought the house under another name?
- "Which means he can afford to buy the house out from under me."
- Almost five years ago, they bought a home for just under $200,000, and today it is worth about $350,000.
- The result is that the number of items bought under a given program are cut.
- But the big companies weren't buying It, under that or any other name.
- What if he went to a gun shop and bought it under my name?
- Firefighters bought the fire under control in just over seven hours at 19:55.
- It took him three trips from his office to put all he'd bought under the family tree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.