"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We want to protect them from the effects of people deliberately breaking the rules.
- He noted that she seemed to deliberately break eye contact and turn slightly away from him.
- The finger was deliberately broken - there is no other way it could have happened.
- The report does not suggest that most of these companies have deliberately broken their agreements with the city.
- Paris reported that the captain's neck had been deliberately broken.
- There he deliberately broke the arrow at the shaft door.
- "Still, it's strange that he would deliberately break a rule."
- If people want to deliberately break the laws of the game, then players are entitled to protect themselves.
- Yet Jimmy deliberately broke his personal monitor so that he could cover our escape.
- It appeared to be a bunch of clean glasses that had been deliberately broken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.