"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if the battle looks to be going sour they'll break, and they'll break bad.
- He soon becomes a regular character on Breaking Bad.
- Breaking Bad reportedly costs $3 million per episode to produce, higher than the average cost for a basic cable program.
- He won in 2008, 2009 and 2010 for the series "Breaking Bad."
- One example of such is her role as science advisor for the television series, Breaking Bad.
- Breaking Bad The best show on television right now just had its best season.
- Must try Breaking Bad again - watched the first two and didn't go any further.
- The town has been the site of two episodes of Breaking Bad.
- You say, 'I don't want to make eye contact with this sucker because he may break bad on me.'
- "We didn't break bad and I had to go a little wide, but he just didn't have it today."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.