"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Duke broke open the game early and held a 54-33 lead at halftime.
- So a little bit of their campaign broke early.
- Seventeen riders break away from the peloton early in the stage, opening a lead of up to 25 minutes.
- He badly broke a leg early in the tour and did not play in any further Tests.
- He broke open the game early, breaking a 4-4 tie with three straight 3-pointers.
- "We had a chance to break open the game early, and we couldn't get it done," Johnson said.
- Here are some suggestions, especially for adults in the middle generation: Break out of old emotional patterns early.
- Marshall's touchdown reception early in the second quarter broke a 3-3 tie.
- The pack broke early, and the ice has been not much at Angmagsalik.
- "The ice broke early, but there has been much fog."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.