"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As we were about to leave the room, the smothered fire broke forth.
- They were waiting for him to break forth, preparing to flee.
- O God, grant yet more light and truth to break forth from the Word.
- She endured the sound for some minutes, until Billy broke forth.
- Where Binay was laid to rest, a spring broke forth.
- The sheet that held the writing broke forth with a flash of flame.
- Then a great, harsh wave seemed to break forth in his chest.
- Against her will, sobs broke forth and would not stop.
- Then, in the corrugated desert of his face, tears broke forth.
- He peered at me, and then his smile broke forth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.