"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They watch their families break apart into different and independent lives.
- Either with another partner might be a happy person, yet, out of fear, they cannot break apart.
- But this is also a team that may have to be broken apart.
- When we finally broke apart, neither of us said anything.
- The ship broke apart at night, and all on board were lost.
- But with one play, deep in the so-called dog days, even the best plans can break apart.
- It broke apart in his hands and fell to the ground.
- "We will be together for 30 kilometers and then break apart."
- This is the point where Oliver and his mother really break apart.
- Before they broke apart, he felt her tears on his face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.