"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just as he raised the glass to his 399 mouth again, the quiet was abruptly broken.
- Her amusement was broken abruptly by a noise at the door, which had been left open.
- She lashed out at the touch, and it broke abruptly.
- After long minutes he broke abruptly away, saying, "Go into the bedroom.
- The call was broken abruptly by someone shouting at her locked gates.
- He was in the middle of the lake when the quiet around him was abruptly broken.
- With the music, the soldiers abruptly break into choreographed dance moves.
- They seem to break forth abruptly from their solitude and then slip away as quickly again.
- But the new treaty was abruptly broken the next year with further actions against the Templars.
- The sound of the driver's voice broke into the silence and Cary's thoughts abruptly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.