"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then would he break off abruptly, turn his face away, and stare at the fire.
- He broke off abruptly, stared at Carpenter for a long moment.
- The whistling out there in the night broke off abruptly.
- She broke off abruptly, but that did not make her silent.
- I first suspected this when Here the letter broke off abruptly.
- We both broke off abruptly, then looked at each other and laughed.
- He broke off abruptly, and listened, his head a little on one side.
- The talks broke off abruptly after the Soviet's soldiers were fired upon.
- It breaks off abruptly in the middle of a sentence.
- Frank broke off abruptly and sprang up from his chair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.