"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the day approaches, she keeps returning to the day she gave her money away.
- But as the big day approaches, the Communist Party has been seized by a frantic paranoia.
- As the big day approaches, there has been a burst of activity at the site.
- However the impoverished local squire is threatened with disgrace and ruin as the day approaches.
- The Stew's resident stats guru will address the big questions as opening day approaches.
- He has grown even more serious as opening day approaches, as if his game face needs time to take shape.
- As moving day approaches, reassure toddlers and even pre schoolers that they will be coming along with their parents on the move.
- But as the big day approaches, I've had to focus on more mundane matters, such as what colour the school chairs should be.
- Before the day approaches, thousands of college students and young workers post messages describing their plans for this day.
- As the big day approaches, everyone will be busy with general cleaning and preparing food and cakes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.