"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What better time was there to practice that aggressive approach than last night.
- But health organizations and the federal government now take a less aggressive approach.
- A key reason is its aggressive approach to economic development.
- The Senate is set to take a more aggressive approach.
- Other countries are looking at more aggressive approaches, but with limited success.
- But with that aggressive approach have come questions about the quality of the intelligence information.
- A more aggressive approach to portfolio management might be in order.
- They also test new and aggressive approaches to public safety.
- His own experience, he said, illustrates the need for a more aggressive approach.
- It is an aggressive approach I should like to see maintained.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.