"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't see any offensive approach to be honest with you.
- He grabbed seven rebounds, and more significantly, helped control a varied offensive approach that humbled Louisville.
- This offensive approach is commonly known as the "Spread" offense.
- Zankou therefore abandoned the offensive approach on the sisters.
- Bowden, in an educated risk, had anticipated that Alabama would continue its conservative offensive approach and planned to just stay close until the second half.
- Their offensive approach, at best, is sluggish and archaic.
- The soft offensive approach has kept the Lakers away from the free-throw line.
- He questioned whether his team's offensive approach had been passed by.
- Hence, people who play Shu usually go for a more offensive approach.
- However, the opportunity was presented for more aggressive aircrews to take an increased offensive approach in engaging enemy aircraft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.