"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This approach aims to encourage intense disorientation by removal of space and time references.
- The approach aims to involve children in acquiring competence via learning through discovery.
- Its interdisciplinary approach aims at making contributions from the field of science more readily usable in the enterprise.
- Most 19th-century and some 20th-century approaches aimed to provide models for the evolution of humankind as a single entity.
- The second approach aims at implementing section 312 of the Energy Policy Act.
- The approach aims to prevent most health and nutrition problems before they begin:
- The multi-disciplinary approach adopted by clinicians aims to provide the highest standard of care for mother and child.
- This approach aims to recognize changes in the unique writing style of an author as an indicator for potential plagiarism.
- After charges this lower-volatility approach still aims to at least match inflation.
- This approach aims to increase the public's engagement with the democratic process and result in improved, more inclusive policies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.