"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That approach - an almost total lack of physical action or interaction - places a huge burden on the words and the delivery of them.
- This approach places more emphasis on the many choices for description open to an observer.
- This approach places the burden of the recording and compression process on a machine separate from the one generating the visual material being captured.
- Consequently, more recent approaches have placed greater emphasis on the qualitative study of individual experiences and needs.
- The Times notes that since the 2003-04 season, Wenger's approach to the game has placed an emphasis on attack.
- UE's approach to collective bargaining places a premium on membership involvement.
- This approach places the individual within the context of the greater, "family soul."
- One suggested his approach to the environment would place limits on economic growth.
- They reveal how this approach has placed the company in a strong position looking to the future.
- Another approach is to draw an imaginary rectangle on the wall and place the individual pictures within.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.