"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This approach assumes that female psychologists in a particular category are all the same.
- Within the last two decades, a new approach to this subject has assumed great influence.
- The positivist approach assumes that a science of society is possible.
- The practice's approach to design assumes that every site has its own history, character and needs.
- The approach generally assumes that Israel will expand to fill the territories captured in 1967.
- This approach assumes that higher education is of value only to the individual and not to society or the economy.
- This approach assumes that none of the stocks were sold during the period.
- This approach assumes that the image is divided in two main classes: The background and the foreground.
- This approach assumes it is possible to know, in advance, who will need to use the information.
- This was especially so because the approach assumed the existence of a formal problem definition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.