"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our approach doesn't take care and choices away from people.
- They were teammates at the time the alleged approach took place.
- In practice, of course, this approach takes some adjusting to.
- Either approach takes only a small amount of time and effort.
- That approach has taken a lot of pressure off me.
- With the new technology, the approach might be taking things too far.
- This approach does not take the total view of management.
- Yet even that approach can take years to bear fruit.
- But the approach I took with the bill unprecedented and rather unusual.
- The whole approach to the dunes had taken far too long.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.