"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another type of analysis is based on a risk-based approach to the problem.
- It is based on a different approach and concept.
- E is based on an innovative approach to electric mobility.
- The materials research concept is based on a "bottom-up" approach.
- And that work will be based on a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- The police say they have not found that the sale was based on a door-to-door approach.
- It has to be based on a common approach with other donors.
- The methods we have for coordinating social policy, based on an open approach, are fairly ineffective.
- However, it has been based on an ideological, confrontational approach.
- I am not saying this idea is not based on a legitimate legal approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.