"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Part of the problem lies in the author's uncertainty as to what approach and tone to adopt.
- The House version of the bill contains an approach similar to the one the Senate adopted.
- Describing the approach adopted over the second, he says:
- Obviously in so doing care needs to be taken to ensure that the overall approach adopted is a balanced one.
- The urgency of the situation justifies the practical approach adopted.
- As far as Category 3 is concerned, it might be worth considering an approach somewhat different from the one you have adopted.
- I consider that the approach adopted recently in terms of legal bases and mini-budgets is positive.
- We believe that the Commission's proposal is of note in terms of both its structure and the approach adopted.
- This means that whatever the approach we adopt at present we are equally successful or unsuccessful.
- This feature is very prominent in the approach adopted from the interpersonal school of psychology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.