"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's a somewhat controversial approach to psychology that says some, if not many, of our behaviors are hardwired into us.
- Though this approach will seem quite reasonable to rationalists, it is one of the more controversial approaches to reconciling faith and reason.
- Despite having an arguably "controversial" approach to music education, his work has consistently been praised by both students and critics.
- So he chose a novel but controversial approach: instead of observing an election, he participated in one.
- While it is a controversial approach, Carey has stated, "What we're doing now isn't working," he said about the state's existing job creation programs.
- He was known among scholars principally for his sometimes controversial interpretive approach to medieval literature.
- One popular, if somewhat controversial, approach: reward programs that encourage employees to become informants.
- Taylor was the subject of a controversial approach from Warwickshire to try and sign him.
- Clarence's sometimes controversial approach was both lauded and criticized throughout his travels.
- Although this is a controversial approach, the goal of restoring the rooms' integrity has been achieved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.