"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This approach puts the endless games and debate over revenue projections to rest.
- That approach has not put the issue to rest.
- This approach puts biotechnology industry interests ahead of environmental protection.
- The road ahead is challenging but this approach and space exploration architecture puts us in a position to go where no human has gone before.
- This approach can put you in a really strong position, ready to make the most of business opportunities.
- The approach puts many parts of the design process in parallel, speeding time to market.
- "Yet this approach would most probably put an end to all hopes of recovery on a worldwide basis."
- Any approach Jack made to the police might very well put the child or children at greater risk.
- An individual approach will put us on the right path to sustainable fisheries management.
- Bush administration officials and pension advocates have warned that this approach could put workers' benefits at risk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.