"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Part 1, "Millennium Approaches," which just won the Pulitzer Prize, opens on May 4.
- In a startling theatrical moment at the end of "Millennium Approaches," an angel crashes through the ceiling of a dying man's bedroom.
- The work on "Millennium Approaches" subsidized by the Taper was substantial.
- "Millennium Approaches" was a great success, in spite of incidents of scenery collapsing and other low-budget catastrophes.
- They have also canceled several performances of Part 1, "Millennium Approaches," during the first two weeks in October.
- The second part, Perestroika, was still being developed as Millennium Approaches was being performed.
- The play's first part, Millennium Approaches, received the 1993 Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
- "Angels in America: Millennium Approaches" is a strident, vividly theatrical piece on homosexual themes.
- During part of the rehearsal period, the schedule of "Millennium Approaches" will be restricted to four performances a week.
- All told, seven performances were canceled, including one of the first part, "Millennium Approaches," a loss of potential revenue totaling about $315,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.