"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This can happen if an approach follows on a withdrawal.
- The approach followed here is simply not a policy-orientated one, although it may be helpful to that purpose incidentally.
- Fast Forward 2 for intermediate students, continues the same pattern and approach followed in the first course.
- This relatively light approach to regulation followed a trend taking place in America under the Reagan administration.
- President Obama's approach, at once more conciliatory and tougher than his predecessor's, has followed two tracks.
- The case-by-case approach previously followed was, it is generally agreed, no longer acceptable.
- I consider that a good approach that can be safely followed in Europe.
- I believe we should continue to take the approach followed thus far, relying at least for now on discreet diplomatic activity.
- This last approach does not follow a maintained trail, is extremely steep in places, and should be used with caution.
- But in response to a question, he said India's approach would follow what defense analysts here have described as "recessed deterrence."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.