"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Depending on the clinical setting, the appropriate surgical approach may range from no surgery, to biopsy, to primary resection.
- His approach ranged from playful to emotional, and he was careful to enunciate.
- The approach ranged from satire and mockery to sensationalism, which resulted in numerous complaints to them.
- These new approaches range from expanding access for the handicapped in national parks to housing modification programs for low-income families.
- The men's approaches ranged from mumbled monosyllables to efforts at diatribes.
- Such foundational approaches range between foundationalism and formalism.
- The approaches range from subjective reviews to objective statistical tests.
- His approaches range from classical montage to techniques borrowed from industrial espionage, deep-space imaging, and kino-archaeology.
- The approaches range from individual methods to day-care, group work, and packages of care.
- His approaches ranged from abstraction to realism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.