"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He discovers that they defected to the Knights Templar, who take a more militant approach to matters than the Order.
- Also, many of the Royal Army foot soldiers were Indians, and he possibly understood that such militant approach will be self-destructive.
- Indeed, there are some coaches who would like to take a more militant approach.
- With many clubs claiming they are losing money, the owners also wanted to take a militant approach in the next negotiations with the players' union.
- If Andrew learned about Belasko's militant approach, would he be tempted to enlist and thereby jeopardize his life?
- Another unacknowledged and unpleasant reality is that a more militant approach toward terrorism would, in virtually all cases, require us to act violently and alone.
- With more accountability, such groups would be tempted to abandon their militant approach in favor of a purely political platform.
- The militant approach taken by white supremacist groups has caused them to be watched closely by law enforcement officials.
- But a combination of Israeli intransigence and the more militant approach adopted by radical Palestinian groups such as Hamas has thwarted progress.
- Besides, I really don't dig the more militant approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.