"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With his own paper, Pulitzer developed his role as a champion of the common man, featuring exposés and a hard-hitting populist approach.
- Instead of choosing the brutal and hard-hitting approach to metal like most of their contemporaries, Focus takes an experimental stance to music.
- But those who expect a hard-hitting approach may be disappointed.
- By the 1990s, many stations had adopted a more hard-hitting approach to branding, resulting in a reduced demand for traditional promotion campaigns.
- Critics praised Going For Broke for its realistic and hard-hitting approach.
- A hard-hitting approach can be self-defeating when it hurts and alienates the population: in this case, Muslims across the world.
- These moves are clear indications of a 'hard-hitting' approach to the problem.
- And we like Don's enthusiasm and hard-hitting approach.
- Murrow's hard-hitting approach to the news, however, cost him influence in the world of television.
- So much for a hard-hitting approach to the new world of media voyeurism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.