"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's why Mr. Romney's approach might pose a risk.
- One problem which such an approach may pose is that there may be nothing left for special treatment.
- This approach has worked relatively well in practice, but poses some scalability challenges.
- The approach of Eighth Army was also now posing a threat.
- But all alternative approaches pose even greater problems.
- Such an approach would pose a hardship to agencies that are anticipating increases but would appeal to fiscal conservatives who want to hold down spending.
- The approach of World War II also posed a problem.
- Such an approach poses significant definitional issues.
- It is not technically difficult, but the approach through dense forest and undergrowth poses the biggest challenge.
- The approach posed no threat to Earth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.