"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dr. Saper said the treatment was appropriate only for patients who did not respond to less invasive approaches.
- This is considered a less invasive approach than brain surgery, and in the appropriate circumstances, it is regarded as the best form of treatment.
- Both invasive and non-invasive approaches are being used.
- A minimally invasive approach may be possible if the tumor involves the aortic valve or right atrium.
- New surgical, less invasive approaches may be available, depending on orthodontic needs.
- Scintigraphy is a less invasive approach to the study of bowel motility than manometry.
- Injections to the cheekbones to provide a less invasive and less expensive approach to cheek augmentation.
- We believe that this less invasive approach will have a tremendous impact for thousands of people who need a kidney transplant.
- This approach has recently seen more publicity and excitement as surgeons continue to develop techniques to evolve surgery to less invasive approaches.
- "In this setting, a less invasive approach may be associated with better outcomes."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.